In this post, CivicMic shares the link to the web map and instructions for how to find the new approved 2021-22 levy amounts for the City of Lincoln's Special Financing Districts ("SFD"). Each 2021-22 Lincoln SFD levy amount corresponds with each parcel within the following Districts:
- Foskett Ranch Reassessment District No. 2017-1
- Independence at Lincoln Community Facilities District No. 2019-1
- Lakeside Community Facilities District No. 2006-1, Improvement Area No. 1
- Lakeside Community Facilities District No. 2006-1, Improvement Area No. 2
- Lincoln Airpark Community Facilities District No. 1998-1
- Lincoln Crossing Community Facilities District No. 2003-1
- Twelve Bridges Assessment District No. 1995-1 (Series 1999 and 2001)
How to Find Your 2021-22 Lincoln SFD Levy Amount
In order to find your levy amounts, use our web map to zoom in, navigate the map, find and click on any property to view the levy for Fiscal Year 2021-22. Use the web map by visiting our main page for the City of Lincoln. See instructions below on how to navigate the web map.
Want to receive updates?
Subscribe to receive updates via email and get our free publications!
Please visit our website often as additional information for the City of Lincoln Special Financing Districts will be posted by CivicMic throughout the year. In the meantime, please use the “Share this:” buttons below to share this post with your neighbors and read other posts with valuable information.
Visit the Lincoln Data Center
Click the button to visit the Data Center and learn more about the City's Special Financing Districts.