Please bookmark this page!
CivicMic works with the City of Lincoln to facilitate community outreach and public engagement opportunities for the City's Special Financing Districts, including:
- Foskett Ranch Reassessment District No. 2017-1
- Independence at Lincoln Community Facilities District No. 2019-1
- Lakeside Community Facilities District No. 2006-1, Improvement Area No. 1
- Lakeside Community Facilities District No. 2006-1, Improvement Area No. 2
- Lincoln Airpark Community Facilities District No. 1998-1
- Lincoln Crossing Community Facilities District No. 2003-1
- Twelve Bridges Assessment District No. 1995-1 (Series 1999 and 2001)
Please scroll down to the bottom of the page to receive our free publications!
Video: What are Community Facilities Districts?
Click the button to watch the video for an introduction to Community Facilities Districts ("CFDs").
Community Participation Web Map
Zoom in, navigate the map, find and click on a property to view the latest special tax/assessment levy.
We got it! Join the Group and don't miss out on the latest news!