The City of Tulare desires to rehabilitate Downtown Tulare, which is divided into two assessment districts managed by the Tulare Downtown Association. CivicMic will use the information gathered through the engagement process to recommend a funding mechanism that is the most feasible and meets the needs of the current community. CivicMic and the City will create a framework for outreach efforts with greater collaboration from residents.
• Multilingual factsheet
- Virtual Community Meeting #1
- Management Plan and Engineer's Report
- Community/Stakeholder Survey #2
- Virtual Community Meeting #2
- Council Meeting - Notice of Intent
- Council Meeting - Public Hearing
Questions? Reach out to us here.
We're here to help and we value your participation in shaping the future of Downtown Tulare.