In this post, CivicMic shares Downtown Business District data. To view the most recent updates to this data please click here.
The following is a brief description of the improvements to be maintained within the Maintenance District:
- The public right-of-way on Texas Street between Pennsylvania Avenue and Jefferson Street.
- The public right-of-way on Madison Street between Missouri Street and Empire Street.
MAINTENANCE TO BE PAID FOR BY THE MAINTENANCE DISTRICT
- Landscape maintenance within the District including maintenance of all trees, shrubs, vines, and planted pots. Landscape maintenance shall include periodically replanting
annual flowers. Lower maintenance shrubs or perennials should be substituted for annuals where and when appropriate.
- Water for landscape irrigation and for maintenance and cleaning operations.
- Maintenance and replacement costs for all streetlights within the District including replacement of damaged poles, periodic pole painting, and replacement of luminaries.
- Electricity charges to power all streetlights within the District.
- Maintenance related to the repair of landscape accent lights and pergola lights including needed replacement of bulbs.
- Electricity required for landscape accent lights, pergola lights, irrigation controllers, and maintenance operations.
- Maintenance of brick sidewalks including replacement of damaged bricks and periodic cleaning of surfaces.
- Removal of graffiti and periodic cleaning of benches, columns, walls, and raised planters.
- Maintenance and repair of pergolas.
- Trash pickup and litter removal.
Want to receive updates?
Subscribe to receive updates via email and get our free publications!
Please use the "Share this:" buttons below to share this post with your neighbors. Your participation is very important.
Looking for more information?
Click the button to visit our main page for this project.
Looking for just the data?
Click the button to visit our data center for this project.