Please bookmark this page!
CivicMic works with the Joshua Basin Water District to facilitate community outreach and public engagement opportunities, including the Water Availability Standby Charge.
Joshua Basin Water District
Water Availability Standby Charge
Refund Application Instructions
(For Fiscal Years 2016/17, 2017/18, and 2018/19)
- If you received a refund notification postcard with your name and address you may qualify for a refund and must mail, fax, or email a refund request, or complete the application below to receive the refund. If you did not receive a refund notification postcard but believe you may be due a refund, please find your property on the web map below to determine eligibility for a refund. Alternatively, you may contact CivicMic at (800) 676-7516 or via email at email@example.com.
- You only need to apply one time and co-owners of a property should submit only one request between them. Please submit only one refund claim form even if you are seeking a refund for more than one year. Check the boxes for each year for which you are claiming a refund.
- To find your Assessor’s Parcel Number, look for the 13-digit number (XXXX-XXX-XX-0000) on your property tax bill, or call the County Assessor at (909) 387-8307. You may also click here to access San Bernardino County's website and find your Assessor's Parcel Number.
- For the online application below, you can upload the required documents by dragging and dropping files into the boxes for proof of identity and proof of ownership below or by clicking the "select files" button to open the directory of files on your computer.
- Complete the online application below. Alternatively, click here to print the application and mail/fax with the required documents to:
Joshua Basin Water District
32605 Temecula Parkway, Suite 100
Temecula, CA 92592
Fax: (951) 296-1998
Applicants will be notified of the status of the application upon processing. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing.
If you have any questions, please contact CivicMic at (800) 676-7516.
Water Availability Standby Charge Web Map
Zoom in by hovering over the map and turning the wheel on your computer mouse.
Find a property by street name or search by address using the magnifying glass icon at the upper right of the map and select a property to determine if the property is eligible for a refund.
If your property is shown on the map below with a pin, you may be eligible for a refund of the JBWD Water Availability Standby Charge (Fiscal Years 2016/17, 2017/18, and 2018/19)
JBWD Water Availability Standby Charge Refund Request
Form to request a refund for overpayments made towards the Joshua Basin Water District Water Availability Standby Charge for Fiscal Years 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19.
We got it! Join the Group and don't miss out on the latest news!