Joshua Basin Water District

Please bookmark this page!

CivicMic works with the Joshua Basin Water District to facilitate community outreach and public engagement opportunities, including the Water Availability Standby Charge.

Joshua Basin Water District
Water Availability Standby Charge

Refund Application Instructions
(For Fiscal Years 2016/17, 2017/18, and 2018/19)

  1. If you received a refund notification postcard with your name and address you may qualify for a refund and must mail, fax, or email a refund request, or complete the application below to receive the refund. If you did not receive a refund notification postcard but believe you may be due a refund, please find your property on the web map below to determine eligibility for a refund.  Alternatively, you may contact CivicMic at (800) 676-7516 or via email at
  2. You only need to apply one time and co-owners of a property should submit only one request between them.  Please submit only one refund claim form even if you are seeking a refund for more than one year.  Check the boxes for each year for which you are claiming a refund.
  3. To find your Assessor’s Parcel Number, look for the 13-digit number (XXXX-XXX-XX-0000) on your property tax bill, or call the County Assessor at (909) 387-8307.  You may also click here to access San Bernardino County's website and find your Assessor's Parcel Number.
  4. For the online application below, you can upload the required documents by dragging and dropping files into the boxes for proof of identity and proof of ownership below or by clicking the "select files" button to open the directory of files on your computer.
  5. Complete the online application below.   Alternatively, click here to print the application and mail/fax with the required documents to:

Joshua Basin Water District
c/o CivicMic
32605 Temecula Parkway, Suite 100
Temecula, CA  92592
Fax:  (951) 296-1998

Applicants will be notified of the status of the application upon processing.  Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing.

If you have any questions, please contact CivicMic at (800) 676-7516.

Water Availability Standby Charge Web Map

Zoom in by hovering over the map and turning the wheel on your computer mouse.

JBWD Water Availability Standby Charge Refund Request

Form to request a refund for overpayments made towards the Joshua Basin Water District Water Availability Standby Charge for Fiscal Years 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19.

  • Please provide an email address to expedite and facilitate your refund in case we have any questions.
  • (If applicable)
  • Please enter the complete address of the property for which you seek a refund. One address per submission. Please submit additional and separate forms for each property. Note: If the property does not have an assigned address, please provide a description of its location (street and nearest cross street).
  • Please enter the Assessor's Parcel Number ("APN") for the property if you have it. The APN can be found on the property tax bill. Please refer to the instructions above on how to obtain your APN. Providing an APN will expedite the processing of your request.
  • Please provide a phone number to expedite and facilitate your refund in case we have any questions.
  • Please enter the mailing address at which you would like to receive your refund check.
  • Please select the Fiscal Year(s) for which you wish to submit a refund claim due to changes in the way the Water Availability Standby Charges were calculated. Note: You will need to provide proof you were the property owner and/or the person who paid the property tax bill for the property and year(s) selected.
  • Please type additional instructions and comments, if any.
  • Please upload proof of identity by providing one of the following legal documents: A valid Driver's License, California ID Card, or Passport.
    Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 256 MB.
    • Upload proof of ownership and/or payment for Fiscal Years 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19. Proof of payment may include the front and back copy of the cashed check, impound account statement showing the payment made, credit card statement, homeowners insurance certificate, property tax bill, or any other suitable proof showing the recipient of the refund was the owner of the property and/or made the payment for each Fiscal Year selected. You may upload multiple files per submission.
      Drop files here or
      Max. file size: 256 MB.
      • Please select the date of this request.
        MM slash DD slash YYYY
      • Please type your full name as signature and acceptance of all applicable terms to this refund claim.
      • (If applicable). Please type your full name as signature and acceptance of all applicable terms to this refund claim.

      Please subscribe to receive updates via email and get our free publications!

      * indicates required
      Joshua Basin Water District


      We got it! Join the Group and don't miss out on the latest news!

      Latest News

      Please visit the Latest News page for the latest information and expanded content.  The Latest News page is updated often.

      Data Center

      Looking for just the data?  The Data Center contains complete copies of the required legal and administrative documents.

      Scroll to Top