The City of La Habra Heights (the "City") formed the Street Maintenance Assessment District No. 7 in June of 2018 to fund the maintenance of streets and drainage improvements throughout the City. The Roads Advisory Committee assists the City Council and staff with the decision-making and oversight in regards to the street maintenance process. In this post, CivicMic shares the La Habra Heights Roads Advisory Committee video for February 23, 2022.
This video shares the updates about the following agenda items:
• Pavement Management Plan
• Fiscal Year 2020-21 Street Improvement Project – Zone 1 West Road/Las Palomas Drive
• Fiscal Year 2021-22 Street Improvement Project – Zone 2 Encanada Drive/Subtropic Drive
• Fiscal Year 2022-23 Street Improvement Project – Zone 4 Hacienda Road/East Road
• Hacienda Road Drainage Project
• Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP) Projects: Hacienda Road/Avocado Crest Road Traffic Signal And Guardrail Replacement
Important: Street Maintenance Assessment District No. 7 funds, along with the annual contribution from the General Fund, are used for the City’s annual (ongoing and long-term) street improvement projects. The annual street improvement projects do not cover potholes and routine maintenance. Potholes and routine maintenance are paid separately through the City’s Public Works (General Fund) budget.
La Habra Heights Roads Advisory Committee Video for February 23, 2022
We got it! Join the Group and don't miss out on the latest news!