In this post, CivicMic announces the latest update to the City of Lincoln Data Center for Special Financing Districts ("SFDs"). CivicMic works with the City of Lincoln to facilitate community outreach and public engagement opportunities. SFDs refer to the City's Community Facilities Districts and Assessment Districts:
- Foskett Ranch Reassessment District No. 2017-1
- Independence at Lincoln Community Facilities District No. 2019-1
- Lakeside Community Facilities District No. 2006-1, Improvement Area No. 1
- Lakeside Community Facilities District No. 2006-1, Improvement Area No. 2
- Lincoln Airpark Community Facilities District No. 1998-1
- Lincoln Crossing Community Facilities District No. 2003-1
- Twelve Bridges Assessment District No. 1995-1 (Series 1999 and 2001)
What information can be found in our Lincoln Data Center?
- Important facts including a description of the public improvements funded by each SFD.
- The latest annual report. The annual report provides a comprehensive review of each SFD including the budget, fund balances, payment status and delinquency rates, a debt service schedule (if applicable), and the amount levied on each property within the boundaries of the SFD.
- Various Resolutions enacted by the City Council to establish each SFD.
- The Rate and Method of Apportionment (if applicable) with details for the calculation of the annual charge.
- Maps showing the boundaries for each SFD. Only properties within the boundaries are subject to the annual SFD charge (special assessment/tax).
- Various infographics depicting demographics and key facts for the City of Lincoln including:
- Population, trends, and key indicators
- Number of households
- Age distribution
- Income, education, and employment distribution
- Health care and insurance indicators
Visit the Lincoln Data Center
Please subscribe below to receive notifications or visit our main page for the City of Lincoln often as additional information will be posted by CivicMic.
Please use the "Share this:" buttons below to share this post with your neighbors and read other posts with valuable information. Your participation and that of your neighbors is very important.