The City of Oxnard (the “City”) benefit assessment districts (the “Districts”) provide for the continued administration, maintenance, operation, and servicing of various improvements within the City. On June 1, 2021, the City Council approved the Fiscal Year 2021/22 Consolidated Engineer’s Report and authorized the annual levy and collection of assessments. In this post, CivicMic shares the Oxnard Annual Reports for 2021/22 and a summary of assessment levies.
Please click the links below to see the Oxnard annual reports for the following districts:
- Landscape Assessment Districts Annual Report for 2021/22
- Mandalay Beach Maintenance District Annual Report for 2021/22
- Waterways Assessment Districts Annual Report for 2021/22
Oxnard Annual Reports: Summary of Assessment Levies
A summary of the assessment levies is shown below for 2021/22. In addition, assessment levies were approved for:
- Mandalay Beach Maintenance District totaling $39,446.00
- Waterways Assessment District Zone 1 (Mandalay Bay) totaling $444,257.68
- Waterways Assessment District Zone 2 (Harbour Island) totaling $47,949.30
City contact information
Please use the "Share this:" buttons at the bottom to share with your neighbors so they too can sign up to receive update emails and learn more about the maintenance assessment districts!