CivicMic and the City of San Leandro are hosting a virtual (Zoom) and telephone community meeting on Wednesday, May 12th at 6:30 PM (PST) to discuss the Neptune Drive Shoreline Flood Protection Project. In this post, CivicMic shares the City of San Leandro meeting agenda for the virtual meeting. Click here for instructions on how to join the meeting.
Along with the information that will be provided at the meeting, new information will be updated and accessible to the public throughout the process at https://www.civicmic.com/category/city-of-san-leandro/
To learn more about benefit assessment districts or background information about the Neptune Drive Shoreline Flood Protection Project, please click the links below.
- What is a Benefit Assessment District?
- Watch the Video for the 2nd Community Meeting
- Neptune Drive Assessment District Preliminary Data
- Preliminary Assessments
- Interactive Map of Parcels Represented in the Process (Find and click on your property)
- Answers to Comments and Questions From Second Survey - Part 1
- Answers to Comments and Questions From Second Survey - Part 2
Please take a look at the San Leandro meeting agenda below to get an idea of what will be covered at the meeting.
Want to receive updates?
Subscribe to receive updates via email and get our free publications!
Please use the "Share this:" buttons below to share this post with other stakeholders. Your participation is very important.
Looking for just the data?
Click the button to visit our data center for this project.
Looking for more information?
Click the button to visit our main page for this project.