CivicMic works with the Santa Clara Valley Water District ("SCVWD") to facilitate community outreach and engagement with opportunities for stakeholders to participate in the collaborative governance process.
Please visit CivicMic often as additional information will be posted. In the meantime, please use the “Share this:” buttons below to share this announcement.
Want to receive updates?
Subscribe to receive updates via email and get our free publications!
Looking for more information?
Click the button to visit our main page for this project.
Looking for just the data?
Click the button to visit our data center for this project.
SCVWD Mission Statement
“The mission of the Santa Clara Valley Water District is to provide Silicon Valley safe, clean water for a healthy life, environment, and economy.”
SCVWD Values Statement
(Board Governance Policy - Governance Process GP-7)
- The District is entrusted to serve the public by carrying out its mission for the benefit of the community.
- The District is committed to providing excellent service to all customers.
- All individuals are unique and important and will be treated with fairness, dignity, and respect.
- The District takes pride in its work and is accountable to carry out its responsibilities safely with honesty and integrity.
- Initiative, leadership, personal development, and training are vital for continuous improvement.
- Open communication, cooperation, and teamwork are shared responsibilities and essential to the successful performance of District work.
- The District is committed to creating an inclusive work environment, which reflects and supports the diversity of the community and enriches our perspectives.
- The District strives to support a work culture and workplace environment that attracts and retains superior employees empowered to make decisions about, and take responsibility for, how they do their jobs.
- The District is committed to its employees and supports market-based competitive compensation that is equitable and rewards accomplishment and encourages high performance.
- The District is committed to sustaining a healthy work-life balance for its employees and places a high value on all the things that provide enrichment and fulfillment, including work and career, health and fitness, family and relationships, spirituality, community service, hobbies and passions, intellectual stimulation, rest and recreation.