CivicMic and the Kelseyville Fire Protection District are hosting the second Kelseyville FPD meeting virtually, via (Zoom) and telephone, on Wednesday, June 9th at 6:00 PM (PST) to discuss the proposed Fire Community Facilities District (“CFD”), survey results, and the formation process.
In this post, CivicMic shares the second Kelseyville FPD meeting agenda. Click here for instructions on how to join the meeting.
Up-to-date information on the process will be posted at https://www.civicmic.com/category/kelseyville-fpd/.
To secure your spot and receive the telephone and Zoom login information a few days prior to the meeting please click here to RSVP.
If you are interested in learning more about the proposed Kelseyville Fire CFD, please click the links below:
- Community Meeting 1: Presentation Slides
- Community Meeting 1: Video
- FAQ About Kelseyville Fire CFD
- Introduction to Community Facilities Districts
- Video: Introduction to Community Facilities Districts
- Kelseyville Fire CFD Formation Steps
- Benefits of the Proposed Kelseyville Fire CFD
Second Kelseyville FPD Meeting Agenda
Want to receive updates?
Subscribe to receive updates via email and get our free publications!
Please use the "Share this:" buttons below to share this post with other stakeholders. Your participation is very important.
Looking for more information?
Click the button to visit our main page for this project.