In this post, CivicMic shares Smith Ranch data. To view the most recent updates to this data please click here.
The maintenance of landscaping and lighting improvements included for FY 2021/22:
- All street light facilities within the limits of the public right-of-way and adjacent to residential streets or Rancho Solano Parkway.
- RANCHO SOLANO PARKWAY: All landscaping in the median island and in the parkway strips between the curb and public right-of-way.
- BEHIND THE GATES: All landscaping in the median islands, in parkway strips, and on slopes shown to be landscaped behind the gates as part of the Rancho Solano Landscaping Contracts Phases I-III.
- Maintenance of firebreaks for all lands designated as open space within the district.
- Any other necessary maintenance to sustain the integrity of the landscape and lighting improvements within the district.
Want to receive updates?
Subscribe to receive updates via email and get our free publications!
Please use the "Share this:" buttons below to share this post with your neighbors. Your participation is very important.
Looking for more information?
Click the button to visit our main page for this project.
Looking for just the data?
Click the button to visit our data center for this project.