South Melrose Virtual Meeting: 1/29 at 6:30PM
In this post, CivicMic shares the agenda and instructions for joining the South Melrose Virtual Meeting on Monday, January 29, 2023, at 6:30PM. Telephone and Zoom meeting login information will be posted a few hours before the meeting on this page and at https://www.civicmic.com/vista.
South Melrose Virtual Meeting Agenda
II. Introductions & Meeting Ground Rules – Rochelle Lewis, CivicMic Public Engagement
III. District Background – Mike Sylvia, Director of Finance, City of Vista
IV. Community Funding Option & Timeline for Implementation – Sandra Burkhart, NBS
V. Next Steps & How to Stay Informed – Rochelle Lewis
How to Join a Zoom Meeting
How to Download Zoom
Join By Telephone
- CivicMic will post the following information before the start of the meeting:
- The telephone number to call.
- Meeting identification number.
- A numeric password.
- The following will occur when you dial the meeting's telephone number:
- You will be prompted for the meeting identification number followed by the pound (#) sign.
- You will be prompted for a participant identification number. We will not require a participant number - just hit the pound (#) sign.
- You will be prompted for the numeric password followed by the pound (#) sign.
- You will be placed on hold until admitted by the host to the meeting. Please note that the meeting starts at 6:00 PM (PST). Participants will be placed on hold until the start of the meeting.
The City of Vista is working with CivicMic to engage Vista residents on the issue of funding the maintenance of local streets, street lighting, and landscaping. Please help us spread the word to your neighbors by sharing this information and this link to sign up for updates: https://www.civicmic.com/VistaSubscribe.