In this post, CivicMic shares the updated LLMD 13 North Cordelia Engineer’s Report. This version of the 2023/2024 report contains several corrections and is the most up-to-date version.
Each year, the city collects money for the upkeep of landscaping in your district. The district can only keep up with rising costs for utilities and maintenance by raising your assessment amounts. The City has launched a Proposition 218 ballot procedure, offering the chance to secure funds for shared public places in your neighborhood. If the effort fails, services in your area will be cut to match the money collected each year.
Guide to Reviewing the Updated North Cordelia Engineer’s Report
Kindly take the time to carefully review the following updated preliminary LLMD 13 North Cordelia Engineer’s Report. Then, consider the proposed rate increase for the upkeep of your community's shared spaces.
Step 1: View your current and new proposed rates
- Please visit https://www.civicmic.com/city-of-fairfield/#FairfieldWebMap
- Select the magnifying glass on the map (note, it may take a few moments for the map to load)
- Search for your address
- Select your parcel
- View your information on the popup
Step 2: View the Preliminary North Cordelia Engineer’s Report
Step 3: Subscribe and Share
Please share the updated North Cordelia Engineer’s Report with other property owners in your LLMD so they can subscribe to receive updates via email using this link: https://www.civicmic.com/city-of-fairfield/#Subscribe. In addition, please subscribe if you haven't already.
Step 4: Questions About the North Cordelia Engineer’s Report
Review the FAQ sheet here for answers to common questions about the engineer's report. This document will be updated with new questions when necessary.
Community Input Opportunities
Assisted by CivicMic, the City has been collecting resident input for the last year as it studies the landscaping and lighting needs in each Fairfield neighborhood. Below is the schedule for remaining opportunities for property owners to become more informed and weigh in on this important decision:
- March 2: Community Meeting at 5:30pm at Fairfield Cordelia Library, 5050 Business Center Drive, Fairfield, CA 94534
- April 18: City Council Meeting to approve Notice of Intent to establish new LLMDs
- April 21: Voting period begins for residents to cast mail-in ballots re: new LLMDs
- June 6: Voting period ends; Public Hearing in Council Chambers
- June 7: Voting results announced at City Council meeting
For more information, please visit: https://www.civicmic.com/fairfield
If you have any questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your participation!
Please sign up below to receive updates via email and use the “Share this:” buttons to share this post with the community. Your participation is very important.