In this post, CivicMic shares Waterman Highlands data. To view the most recent updates to this data please click here.
The maintenance of landscaping and lighting improvements included for FY 2021/22:
- Easterly and westerly sides of Ten Gate Road commencing at the intersection of Ten Gate Road and Waterman Boulevard and extending northerly 1700 feet along Ten Gate
Road to a point approximately 100 feet north of the intersection of Canton Lane and Ten Gate Road.
- Northerly side of Waterman Boulevard commencing at a point on Waterman Boulevard 650 feet west of its intersection with Ten Gate Road and extending easterly 1800 feet
along Waterman Boulevard to its intersection with Hilborn Road. Any turf between the curb and sidewalk within this reach shall be excluded from the maintenance district.
- Westerly side of Hilborn Road commencing at the intersection of Waterman Boulevard and Hilborn Road and extending northerly along Hilborn Road to its intersection with
Vista Grande. Any turf between the curb and sidewalk within this reach shall be excluded from the maintenance district.
- All lands owned by the City of Fairfield designated as open space within the District and encompassing approximately 13 acres.
- The open space area and bike trail adjacent to the westerly boundary of the District between Waterman Boulevard and Vista Grande are excluded.
- The maintenance of all other landscape improvements necessary to maintain the facilities within the District.
- No costs associated with the streetlights shall be borne by the District.
Want to receive updates?
Subscribe to receive updates via email and get our free publications!
Please use the "Share this:" buttons below to share this post with your neighbors. Your participation is very important.
Looking for more information?
Click the button to visit our main page for this project.
Looking for just the data?
Click the button to visit our data center for this project.